why can't I post?

Discussions

TSS feedback: why can't I post?

1. why can't I post? (4 messages)

I've been trying to post a topic on the forums, and even though everything submits okay, they don't ever appear. What's going on? Am I doing something wrong?

Threaded Messages (4)

2. why can't I post?[ Go to top ]

I've been trying to post a topic on the forums, and even though everything submits okay, they don't ever appear. What's going on? Am I doing something wrong?

But this one posts... figures...
  3. why can't I post?[ Go to top ]

Okay, it works now... Not sure what I did wrong, or what was happening, but disregard (or delete, if this is moderated) this.

Sorry!
  4. why can't I post?[ Go to top ]

Don't disregard this. It just happend to me also. I have posted 3 times with no results. No errors, no errors, nothing. Just the thread that is rendered without my post.

Regads,
    Horia Muntean
  5. why can't I post?[ Go to top ]

Don't disregard this. It just happend to me also. I have posted 3 times with no results. No errors, no errors, nothing. Just the thread that is rendered without my post.Regads,Horia Muntean
    I found that some content and some HTML markup make posts being silently discarded by TSS. Plus (+) signs in the text are one of these things, I also had problems with some (not https) links.
    When I post, I first write it in a text editor, copy/paste, submit. If the post didn't appear, I modify the text a bit and redo everything.
    It's quite strange for a site like TSS to broken like this and taking so long to get fixed.