The JAG 5.0 release adds support for Spring, introduces support for java 5 with Hibernate Annotations and declarative Spring transactions and improved support for testing the generated applications.
Spring support can be enabled by selecting Spring as service tier in the JAG gui.
With Java 5 enabled, Hibernate 3 annotations, Spring declarative @Transaction and Generics are supported.
Finally testing has been improved by generating Transaction JUnit tests for Spring, creating JMeter scripts and adding Emma code coverage support.
The following improvements have been made in the 5.0 release:
- Spring framework support as service layer for struts/hibernate
- Java5 support to enable:
- generate @Transaction annotations for spring transactions
- Hibernate 3 Annotations including composite keys.
- Generics support
- Improved GUI look and feel.
- Use long hibernate sessions to allow lazy loading.
- Add jmeter-ant target to the build.xml and generate a basic test script.
- Transactional JUnit testing for the Spring Framework.
- Code coverage using emma.
- Support for Hsqldb
JAG is licensed under the GPL and is free for download.