I would like to announce Juxy - simple library that makes it easy to write unit tests for XSLT stylesheets. Juxy is best suited for the projects where both Java and XSLT are used simultaneously.
Juxy features include:
- Ability to invoke individual xsl templates and pass them any parameters.
- Ability to setup stylesheet parameters and global variables.
- Ability to setup current node before transformation.
Integration with JUnit.
- Easy result verification with sophisticated XML assertion mechanism.
- XPath support for deeper validation of transformation result.
Among minor bugfixes and improvements this release brings two new features:
- Ability to trace execution of the sylesheets instructions.
- Ant task for batch verification of XSLT stylesheets.
Juxy is distributed under the terms of the Apache License 2.0.