has announced the availability of Parabuild
2.0 EAP build 671. Parabuild is a continuous integration and software build management server. Parabuild helps software teams and organizations of all sizes reduce risks of project failures and increase productivity. Build 671
delivers multiple bug fixes to ClearCase integration and adds enhancements for the Web UI subsystems of the server. Early Access Program (EAP) downloads are available for registered participants. The registration is free.Key Parabuild Features
- Continuous Integration builds.
- Stable scheduled (QA, nightly, daily) builds.
- Growing support of version control and issue tracking systems. ClearCase, Perforce, Visual SourceSafe, Surround SCM, CVS, Subversion are currently supported. Integration with other VCS currently is under development. Smart synthetic change lists are supported when applicable to allow painless integration of changes.
- Any shell and build tool scripting support. Shell scripts, Perl, make, MSBuild, nmake, ANT, nANT, Maven, Jam, VB - you name it.
- Remote multiplatform builds. Written in Java, Parabuild runs on Windows, Cygwin, Linux, Solaris, HP UX and generic Unix, including Mac OS X.
- Three-minutes installation. Fifteen minutes to first build.
- High speed Web interface.Key Parabuild Benefits
- Parabuild reduces risks of failure of software projects.
- Parabuild cures acute pain of broken source base.
- Parabuild increases productivity of software organizations and teams.
- Parabuild saves money and time.Parabuild is Different
- Parabuild offers stable scheduled (nightly/daily) builds and remote multiplatform builds.
- Parabuild requires low to zero administration.
- The installation process takes about two minutes and it takes an overall of 15 minutes before the first build run.
- Parabuild is self-contained and does not require knowledge of specific application servers or installation of additional software.
- Parabuild runs your existing builds scripts and doesn't require throwing them away.
Viewtier Offers free licenses for bugs found
in the EAP builds of Parabuild.