serves the same purpose as Greasemonkey, however, instead of being a client-side solution, Monkeygrease is a server-side solution. This allows all your users to benefit from enhancements you deploy to your site through Monkeygrease. You might be wondering, "why not enhance the underlying web page or web application?"
Consider all of the packaged web applications you have deployed. Many of these web applications are not that easy to enhance. Some web applications are just not conducive to being customized. Also, some of these web applications are "black-boxed" or closed source products that just can’t be customized. Other products are just too complicated and require expert knowledge to carry out interface based customizations.
* Changing the look and feel of a web application
* Adding DHTML/AJAX features/effects on your site
* Adding WYSIWYG editing to any textarea field on your site
* Enhance pages by contextually adding content from external providers
* Fix usability issues on any page
For more details, visit the Monkeygrease website