Ejb3Unit 2.0 is extending nicely the Junit framework for ejb3 testing. I am wondering how it could integrate with TestNG?
By the way, the 2.0 version is coming with (http://ejb3unit.sourceforge.net/Roadmap.html
* Improvement: No dependencies - on jar thats it!! (only log4j.jar and optional jmock.jar [for mocked tests] will be required). This will ease the installation and development in large projects because less dependencies are required. No jar file conflicts anymore!
* New Feature: Support for relational CSV data loaders. Load your test data with references!
* New Feature: Support for peristence.xml no need to specify your persistence objects for every test!
* Improvement: Completely refactored EntityManger life cycle handling - will speed up your testing!
* Improvement: Support of the new jMock2 framework!
* Improvement: More feedback for failing test cases!
* Improvement: Broken entities (e.g. syntax error in query) will not break other tests anymore!
* Lots of bug fixes!