Last year, nearly 500 people attended the Java Symposium. Almost 3/4 of attendees who attended other Java industry events felt the Java Symposium was more valuable than the other events they attended.
Focused on server-side Java technologies and development practices, TSSJS is an exclusive gathering of industry luminaries, who have definitively influenced the way we develop today, and will develop enterprise applications tomorrow. These are just a few of the scheduled speakers and the sessions they will be presenting:
- Gregor Hohpe - Software Visualization and Model Generation & Patterns in Service-Oriented Architectures
- Jason Hunter - Extreme Web Caching & XQuery for the Java Geek
- Bruce Tate - Beyond Java: Technologies to Watch
- Heinz Kabutz - Java Specialists in Action
- Adrian Colyer - AOP in the Enterprise
- Geert Bevin - Flow with continuations and Dive into RIFE
Early registrants get a discounted price of $1595, and also receive a free book of your choice by one of the speakers. The deadline for the book is January 13, and the deadline for the early registration price is February 24, so don't put it off.
We hope to meet you there!