he following major features have been added:
* Site Areas - polliwog now reports on logical groupings of pages within your site (site area).
* Visit Paths - polliwog reports on the path (via site areas) that a visitor took through your site.
* Pages - provides information about each page visited.
* User-defined collections - you can now define "collections" of visits that can then be processed.
* zipped and gzipped files are handled transparently.
* Some formatting improvements made.
See the release notes (http://polliwog.sourceforge.net/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
) for full details.
If all you want to know about your website is how many visitors you are getting a month, DON'T use polliwog! But if you really want to know what your visitors are doing and want to improve your website then DO use polliwog!