JavaSVN 1.0.1 is published and available for download at http://tmate.org/svn/download/index.php
Eclipse plugin may be installed from update site (use http://tmate.org/svn/
as update site location).
Changes from version 1.0.0:
- Proxied SSL connections support
- Lot of minor bugs and exceptions reported since 1.0.0 release are fixed
- One may get detailed changelog by running the following command:
svn log -r1850:1697 http://svn.tmate.org/repos/jsvn/branches/1.0.x/
Roadmap for the next versions of JavaSVN:
Version 1.0.2 (now available from http://svn.tmate.org/repos/jsvn/trunk/
- Support for Subversion 1.3.0 features (completed)
- Better error management, i.e. support for error codes, error handling callbacks, localization of error messages (in progress).
- Support for "file" protocol (for "fsfs" type of Subversion repositories) (in progress).