SANDev is an open source build environment for applications written using Structs and Nodes Development (SAND), a form of message-oriented modeling and development that declares application data (structs) and application processing components (nodes) as java classes supplemented with custom javadoc tags. SANDev provides:
- A dependency-tracking modular 2-stage build (code generation followed by the standard compile/package/doc).
- A deployment configuration tool, allowing definition of global settings, bootstrap data, application module communications, and node params.
- A user interface definition editing tool, allowing definition of screens, forms, links, actions, and values.
- Default templates for web interface look and feel which can be easily customized or replaced.
New features for this release include:
- Support for hot deploy
- New project setup script
- Improved documentation on how to get started
We welcome your feedback and participation. For more information, see the project homepage at http://sandev.org.