web sites that include AJAX technology. In this Tech Talk, Joe Walker, author of DWR, shows how it can reduce development time and the likelihood of errors by providing commonly used functions and removing almost all of the repetitive code normally associated with highly interactive web sites.
Among the topics Joe addresses are:
- How DWR manages type conversions
- How security is addressed in DWR
- Where DWR is typically used
- How AJAX factors into accessible applications
- The impact of AJAX on the network bus
Watch Joe Walker on Using AJAX with DWR.