As the EJB3 specification (JSR-220) has not been finalized, the tag library may undergo minor changes, but at the time of this writing, the specification is at "Proposed Final Draft," so any possible changes might be very minor.
The tag library defines six tags, related to general tasks for data storage and retrieval:
- em, for retrieving an EntityManager
- tx, for transaction demarcation
- persist, for persisting an object via the current EntityManager
- remove, for removing an object from the data store
- find, for finding an object with a given primary key
- refresh, for refreshing an object with contents from the data store