improve performance in message driven bean??!!

Discussions

Performance and scalability: improve performance in message driven bean??!!

1. how can i improve performance in the message driven bean on jboss??
    this is what i to do:
    i want to send 5000 message to the jboss within a second is possible?
    i think i have to configure some setting in the jboss but where and how?
    is it neccessary that client send messages multithreadin if yes ive already done it but it doesnt worked!!!
    thanks in advance.
    Zokho.
  2. how can i improve performance in the message driven bean on jboss??this is what i to do:i want to send 5000 message to the jboss within a second is possible?i think i have to configure some setting in the jboss but where and how?is it neccessary that client send messages multithreadin if yes ive already done it but it doesnt worked!!!thanks in advance.Zokho.

if your using MDBs, u just increse the amount of MDBs can create in the the J2EE server configuration file....

i would re-look at your design..why are you sending 5,000 messages ever second if its locally??? if your remotes clients are say 1000 users concurrently sending messages to your queue..then JMS clustering is the only option.
  3. Alot depends on the quality of service you're using and your hardware and topology...

http://activemq.org/Performance

e.g. on dual opterons for non-persistent topics folks easily achieve 20,000 messages/second on Apache ActiveMQ though YMMV depending on your QoS/hardware.

James
    LogicBlaze
    Fuse: the Open Source SOA runtime