SwiftMQ HA Router 6.0 features:
- High Availability JMS Router with ACTIVE/STANDBY deployment and active replication.
- Continuous Availability through versioned protocols - uprade SwiftMQ during operation without interruption.
- Transparent JMS and JNDI failover, no extra reconnect code required.
- Automatic and transparent resolve of all open transactions in transit, including XA transactions, as well as any non-transacted acknowledge mode.
- Full inbound and outbound duplicate message detection. Messages are never delivered twice.
- No persistent messages lost during failover. Message sequence is guaranteed.
- Choice of 3 different store types: Replicated File Store, Shared File Store, Shared JDBC Store.
- Transparent reconnect from SwiftMQ Explorer, CLI, CLI Admin API.
- Easy conversion to High Availability by HA Wizard. Turns any existing configuration into High Availability.
- High Availability test suite included. Test your JMS applications under a continuous failover scenario.
- Includes all Swiftlets of SwiftMQ Router Standard.
- Additional Swiftlets included at no extra cost: JMS XA/ASF Swiftlet, Routing/Unlimted Swiftlet, Standard File Store Swiftlet, JDBC Store Swiftlet.
The HA test suite included in the product is suitable for automatic tests of JMS applications under ongoing failover conditions. Per default it is configured to kill one HA instance every 2 minutes. The test suite is generic and can be used against other JMS providers, too.
SwiftMQ Router 6.0 (non-HA) supports transparent JMS/JNDI reconnect to the same SwiftMQ Router with duplicate message detection and transaction recovery.
Both products are based on SwiftMQ's unique Federated Router Network.
Prices and Availability
The price for a single SwiftMQ Router license is EUR 990.00 / USD 1,386.00. The price for a SwiftMQ HA Router consisting of 2 HA instances is EUR 2,490.00 / USD 3,486.00. These prices refer to router instances. We do not charge CPU-based prices. Volume discounts are granted from 10 licenses on. Additionally, we offer various upgrade options.