Discussions

News: Kingdee launches Apusic Middleware, compatible with JEE 5 Draft

1. Kingdee's flagship middleware product, Apusic, has acheived compatibility with the current draft of Java EE 5.0. Kingdee is a middleware manufracturer in China, and Apusic will be formally certified after the Java EE 5.0 specification is formalized (expected later in 2006).

Kingdee Apusic can implement the specification prior to its official release since Kingdee Apusic, serving as a member of JCP organization, participates in the process designated by the specification on an on-going basis.

Threaded Messages (8)

2. Only Chinese?[ Go to top ]

Isn't there an english version of the site?
    And middleware, yes, but middleware of what?
    I think that TSS is starting to transform itself from "simply J2EE news site" to "no filter J2EE news site" 8-|
  3. Only English?[ Go to top ]

what the 发布会暨金蝶中间件与美国SUN公司签署战略合作协议在北京新 ?
  4. Only English?[ Go to top ]

The news article says that Apusic 4.0 got J2EE 1.4 (not 1.5) certification. Kingdee has sign a strategic partnership with Sun. But did not provide any details about the partnership.

I do not speak for Apusic/Kingdee, just able to read Chinese to help others...

Wei Jiang
    Perfecting Java EE!
  5. Thanks ...[ Go to top ]

谢谢
  6. Only English?[ Go to top ]

The English version web site of kingdee is here: http://www.kingdee.com/en/products/index.jsp

But there is few information about Apusic, maybe it is a new product.
  7. I know it very well[ Go to top ]

oh,oh,oh
    Our custom bought their production for the strange rule that chinese people use chinese software.
    Price: K ~= Websphere /Weblogic Enterprise version .
    Chinse software , American Price !!!!!
    Actually we only need web container, but they haven't express version.

Performance : K <=Tomcat 5.5 <
    I got a performace report from them which said Apusic is
    better than websphere/weblogic. but i noticed it only has 256m ram on the benchmark pc.

Quality : K <<<< Tomcat 5.5/Jetty<br>
    Support: They would like do everything for our software, but they can do nothing for their production. We have to change the code when we find any bug from their production.

Yesterday, one of our partner told me some users has abandoned apusic 3.0 for some reason after paying and using it.

Their sales call their CTO "The first Java Guru of Chinese".

The fist guru is always say "The project without ejb is not really j2ee project".

Why not tomcat !!!! Why not jetty !!!!!
  8. Re: I know it very well[ Go to top ]

I got a performace report from them which said Apusic is
    better than websphere/weblogic. but i noticed it only has 256m ram on the benchmark pc.
    -------------------------------------
    This is funny:-) Apusic is for PC.
  9. This is a joke right ? It's like a Cartoon Network promo.Come on.