Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 released

Discussions

News: Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 released

1. Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 released (3 messages)

Apache has announced the release of Jackrabbit 1.0, an implementation of the Java Content Repository (JCR, JSR-170). The 1.0 release implements the full JCR API, including level 1, level 2, and all the optional features like versioning, transactions, and observation.

Other components, listed as of alpha quality, are also included: RMI and JCA adapters, text indexers, and a WebDAV support module.

Other resources:

Threaded Messages (3)

2. Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 released[ Go to top ]

Good job, guys! Congrats to the Jackrabbit community and the folks from Day. ;-)

STAY METAL!
    Roy Russo
  3. Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 released[ Go to top ]

After downloading the Spec PDF document, I'm curious about the JCP ramifications of having a multi-layer spec. What does the JCP say about an implementation that only does Level 1? The reason I ask is that I'd like to use a multi-level approach for a future JSF spec and I want to see how you worked with the JCP on this.

Sincerely,

Ed (JSF co-spec-lead)
  4. Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 released[ Go to top ]

After downloading the Spec PDF document, I'm curious about the JCP ramifications of having a multi-layer spec. What does the JCP say about an implementation that only does Level 1? The reason I ask is that I'd like to use a multi-level approach for a future JSF spec and I want to see how you worked with the JCP on this.Sincerely,Ed (JSF co-spec-lead)

Other specs, like JAXR, have the same feature, and IIRC, there was just a switch in the TCK that let me set which level I was testing.

geir