ICEfaces Community Edition support for rapid development and deployment of rich thin-client web applications comes with the following key features:
- Incremental UI updates without full-page refresh (via developer-transparent AJAX/AHAH bridge).
- Server-initiated asynchronous UI updates without polling (supports server-push or "COMET" applications)
- Complete rich JSF component suite, including Auto-complete, Menus, Table, Tree, Tabs, Drag & Drop, animation effects, etc.
- Direct API support for group-aware application development (chat, webcast, social apps., etc.)
Key differentiators are:
- Complete server and client-side AJAX application framework solution - no need to hand-assemble and integrate client-libraries and server technologies
- Leverages widespread industry support for JSF development tools and runtime environments - no need for proprietary tools and technologies.
- Leverages existing technology investments (tools, application servers, etc.) and developer skills.
the ICEfaces community forums.