Hi, I have to design the file searcgh complete flow. which sholud include Lucene API's: import org.apache.lucene.document.Document; import org.apache.lucene.document.Field; import org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer; import org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer; import org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter; import org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher; import org.apache.lucene.search.Query; import org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser; import org.apache.lucene.search.Hits; import java.util.Date; A sample condition is here:-- http://www.javaranch.com/newsletter/200404/Lucene.html http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=ILoveLucene Now in my search case i have to handle all three languages Spanish,French,English. the flow what i am expecting is Like this, but how to make complete picture that is the main thing required here.: 1)Index class:- Index all files from site root : Based on files locations. files has to be in html,txt formats. A)Parser has to parse the files/query. may be Parser class B)Analyzer has to read th specific language files. may be analyzer class.(Standard analyzer) Indexing sholud be capable or creating index dynamically or from some user interface i can create and store data there. Index writer,Index Builder,Document etc. options for Index add,delete to the list. 2)Searcher class Basically take input from search box from UI and display output. Sholud display all values from different files(html,txt) in different rows in UI.(based on languages) Again (HTML parsing)Parser,(keyword)Analyzer etc. It should search data from indexes and display them one by one in rows in single or more pages.(sorting required may be) Only some part of the file including data should get displayed as google etc do. then when we click on the specific search result it sholud display the whole page containing complete document. This is the picture i have made in my mind. But not able to execute as complte methodology i don't have. It really require all things in there proper place. Please guide me so that i can be able to execute this search. Thanks in advance. Vijendra