Discussions

News: Tech Talk: Java Jeopardy at TheServerSide Java Symposium

1. In this event put on by Oracle at TheServerSide Java Symposium in March, Java experts put their knowledge to the test in the style of a Jeopardy game show. Contestants answer questions on topics including Java Server Faces, enterprise Java and persistence. Participants include Tim Dawson of International Decision Systems, creator of the JPET stores and iBATIS framework Clinton Begen, Donald Smith of Eclipse, Craig Mclanahan of Sun Microsystems and Rob Jarmis of WashingtonPost.com Newsweek Interactive. Watch Java Jeopardy at TheServerSide Java Symposium.
  2. OMG....how many beers did the author of the script have? ;-) Names (including mine) and other details are spelled wrong. I think people have been misquoted. It's all in good fun anyway, but I just thought it was worth noting that the quality of this particular video and script is rather poor. Cheers, Clinton
  3. PS: Why are some people's identities hidden? Like Doug Clark from Oracle (who hosted the event)? What's with the cloak and dagger stuff? Cheers, Clinton