Compuware Corporation has released the new version of its performance testing solution, Compuware QALoad 5.5
. Version 5.5 introduces reusable scripting rules to automate test scripting and accelerate performance testing.
Compuware QALoad is an automated load-testing tool for Web, Java, .NET, packaged ERP/CRM applications and distributed environments. QALoad simulates thousands of users performing key business transactions against an application to ensure its performance and scalability prior to deployment. Version 5.5 introduces reusable scripting rules to automate test scripting and accelerate performance testing.
New features and enhancements in QALoad 5.5 include:
- Parameterization Wizard: The new parameterization wizard simplifies the creation of rules, which define required modifications to data within a business transaction, reducing the need for users to delve into any code during the scripting process.
- Rules Library: Rules created with the Parameterization Wizard can be managed in QALoad's Rules Library. They can then be shared and leveraged for use by the rest of the test team.
- Expert User for Web Applications: Version 5.5 introduces an Expert User for improved diagnostics and root cause analysis for troubleshooting performance bottlenecks. Timing of individual components can be broken down to detail the amount of time spent on the network and at the server, expediting the resolution of performance bottlenecks.
- Enhanced Remote Monitoring for Servers: QALoad users can correlate server metrics for SAP, WebLogic and WebSphere with the overall performance of a test, to improve root cause analysis of performance problems in these environments.
- Enhanced Reporting: QALoad 5.5 now includes templates for analyzing results, low-level transactional analysis, and identification and analysis of poor performers.
What do you think of QALoad 5.5?