Article: Bonita v2 Series, Part One

Discussions

News: Article: Bonita v2 Series, Part One

1. Article: Bonita v2 Series, Part One (6 messages)

This article is the first in a Bonita trilogy targeting the open source workflow community to share the new features included in the Bonita v2 series. The article focuses on new features and concepts included in Bonita v2 such as XPDL support, performance enhancements and workflow patterns review. Read Part One of the Bonita v2 Series.

Threaded Messages (6)

2. Why JOnAS?[ Go to top ]

I like Bonita a lot and have been monitoring it since its early days, but being a JOnAS-only BPMS has always forced me to take my business someplace else!
  3. Re: Why JOnAS?[ Go to top ]

I like Bonita a lot and have been monitoring it since its early days, but being a JOnAS-only BPMS has always forced me to take my business someplace else!
    There are some contributors working on support for other applications servers. Stay tunned, that's will be available pretty soon. BTW, We have already started to work on Bonita v3 which will include support for EJB3 and will be independent of the application server. Anyway, we have been working with the JOnAS team for a while and we think that JOnAS is really a great project so I also would like to suggest to those that never evaluated it to take a look to this open source project. Miguel
  4. Good material[ Go to top ]

Congrats for this article Miguel ! It's a good starting point for anyone that hasn't played with XPDL yet. I thinks it's really time to communicate on what has been achieved. Fabrice
  5. Bonita & Workflow[ Go to top ]

Congratulations Miguel !! It is an excellent introductory article to XPDL in the Bonita open source workflow system. It seems a mature project ready for enterprise usage. We are eager to read the other two articles in the trilogy ! Pedro
  6. Bonta vs Shark[ Go to top ]

I just need you all opinion, which one is better Bonita, Shark or JBPM?
  7. Congrats[ Go to top ]

I remember looking at Bonita a while back... eventually picked jBPM for a number of other reasons, but I love to see the OSS workflow community keep growing. The cross polination of ideas and competition is good for us devs that build products on workflow engines. Congrats on the hard work.