Discussions

News: JBoss Portal 2.4GA Released

1. JBoss Portal 2.4GA Released (3 messages)

The JBoss Portal team is proud to announce the general availability of JBoss Portal 2.4. This release marks important additions, such as full clustered CMS capabilities and WSRP (Web Service for Remote Portlet) support. In addition, the documentation has been revised, a migration web application has been provided for users of JBoss Portal 2.2.x, render-view caching has been implemented, and other changes have gone in as well. For more detail on this release, see "JBoss Portal 2.4GA Released." Message was edited by: joeo@enigmastation.com

Threaded Messages (3)

2. Thanks Joe...[ Go to top ]

... for not butchering my submittal this time, with your editorial liberties. ;-) STAY METAL! Roy Russo
  3. interportlet communication?[ Go to top ]

Any support for portlet to portlet communication (sharing properties and events) yet? I think this was JSR168. I looked at the tutorial and config docs and didn't see this mentioned...
  4. Re: interportlet communication?[ Go to top ]

Any support for portlet to portlet communication (sharing properties and events) yet? I think this was JSR168.

I looked at the tutorial and config docs and didn't see this mentioned...
    We have our own InterPortlet Communication API (http://docs.jboss.org/jbportal/v2.4/reference-guide/en/html/ipc.html), as JSR168 did not address it. JSR286 should.