Version 2.8 of XpoLog Center, an enterprise log management and technical support station that enables a Web view of log files, quick remote access for analysis and data collection capabilities, has been released.
XpoLog Center helps to pinpoint specific text patterns in logged data through root cause analysis. Keeping the technical knowledge as filters and SQL statements creates a technical knowledge base. XpoLog Center enables a common language between players that can reduce maintenance and MTTR periods.
New features of XpoLog Center 2.8 include:
- Advanced reports on any log
- Enhanced log viewer - tail, filter and merge several logs into one view
- Transaction analysis and monitoring across log events
- Cross system search with automatic events correlations
- Log events trend analysis
- Security enhancements to SSO and LDAP
XpoLog's out of the box support includes:
- IIS, Apache, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Apache Netscape/iPlanet
- Oracle types, Windows Event Log, MS Exchange, SQL server, FTP
- Checkpoint FW-1
- Cisco, Linksys
- Syslog formats, Kiwi syslog, Linux logs
- J2EE - LOG4J, JAVA Logging; C/C++ - LOG4C, .NET : LOG4NET
- XML log files, Delimited, Text-based
What are your thoughts on XpoLog and its system for log management?