Configx - Web based Software Configuration Mgmt Tool released

Discussions

News: Configx - Web based Software Configuration Mgmt Tool released

1. Configx, an XML model-driven application for creating Web-based configuration management for software products and solutions, has been released. Configx can manage multiple product configurations, and its model-driven architecture enables modifications with product extension and configuration change support. The UI for Configx is customizable and supports I18N. With Configx, applications running in separate JVMs can receive notifications of changes and can update their state appropriately. Configx can be used to create a single management application for more than one solution or products that can each be run separately. Configx can also be used to build smaller Web applications with security, internationalization support, templatized presentation and support for versioning. Configx is available for download with the included model for Tomcat Web admin console. What do you think of Configx?
  2. Is it commercial product?[ Go to top ]

I can see only development version!
  3. Re: Is it commercial product?[ Go to top ]

I can see only development version!
    Yes it is a commercial product. But if you want to use it for open source products/ solutions it is free.
  4. The username/password mentioned in the readme.txt file is wrong. The correct username/password is cfgadmin/cfgpwd