Discussions

News: jbi4corba released, allowing CORBA services to participate in JBI

1. I'm pleased to announce that the first release of Jbi4Corba is available at http://jbi4corba.sourceforge.net/ Jbi4Corba is a JBI compliant Binding Component. It allows mapping a CORBA service as an internal JBI endpoint. This is simply done by deploying into a JBI ESB a service unit containing the CORBA service's IDL, no coding is required. Having an internal JBI endpoint opens a wide spectrum of possibilities because the endpoint can participate to the message streams and the orchestrations that take place inside the ESB. For example, the endpoint could be externally exposed as a SOAP/HTTP Webservice. This release provide the following features:
    • support for IDL containing multiple interface definitions.
    • support for multiple ORB implementations (even simultaneously).
    • support for synchronous calls that corresponds to a JBI In-Out MEP.
    I'm really interested in any kind of feedback so please don't hesitate to post any comments.

Threaded Messages (3)

2. Good Stuff!![ Go to top ]

We have a need to integrate a lot of CORBA components. Jbi4Corba gives us opportunity to move quicker towards JBI and ESB products.
  3. Re: Good Stuff!![ Go to top ]

Great stuff, congrats! James LogicBlaze Fuse: Open Source SOA
  4. NoSuchMethodError[ Go to top ]

Can anyone help me in correcting the deployment - I am getting following exception: Exception in thread "Timer-1" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycl e.(Lorg/apache/servicemix/common/BaseComponent;)V at it.imolinfo.jbi4corba.jbi.Jbi4CorbaLifeCycle.(Jbi4CorbaLifeCycle.java:26) at it.imolinfo.jbi4corba.jbi.Jbi4CorbaComponent.createLifeCycle(Jbi4CorbaComponent.java:23) at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseComponent.(BaseComponent.java:50) at it.imolinfo.jbi4corba.jbi.Jbi4CorbaComponent.(Jbi4CorbaComponent.java:15) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java: 39)