Sending compex types values in SOAP

Discussions

XML & Web services: Sending compex types values in SOAP

1. Sending compex types values in SOAP (1 messages)

I need to send two parameters as a complex data type to the server in a SOAP request. I am new to web services. I am able to send simple parameters. I don't know how to send complex types. The server code is a third party code and I don't have access to it. I do know that it is .NET. Please help me with the client code on accessing the service. Thanks a lot! Here is the WSDL ======== excerpt 2 =============== ======== excerpt 2 =============== ================ This is my client code ============ Map parameters = new HashMap(); parameters.put("InstallationID", "1234"); parameters.put("LicenseNumber", "123"); Vector params = new Vector(); params.addElement(new Parameter("parameters", Map.class, parameters, null)); call.setParams(params); ==================================================
  2. I forgot to mention that the server is unable to read the parameters I send. I complains Fault Code = soap:Server Fault String = System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.