Courier UPS/FedEx Integration

Discussions

XML & Web services: Courier UPS/FedEx Integration

1. Courier UPS/FedEx Integration (3 messages)

Hello Everyone, First of all, thank you for taking the time for getting this far. I am the sole developer for a java enterprise application for a business, which needs to interface directly with a major courier (UPS, fedex). I don’t have the time to dedicate to solid UPS API implementation, or have access to the FedEx Ship Manager API. Do you know of a freely available implementation of a UPS online API / FedEx Ship Manager API? A couple of hours googling this morning has revealed relatively little. Again, thank you for your time. Matthew Meteor MeteorBoy1@gmail.com

Threaded Messages (3)

2. Courier UPS/FedEx Integration[ Go to top ]

Hi Matthew, Did you get your interfaces implemented? We are also looking into interfacing with UPS, Fedex, DHL, TNT, etc. Can you give details of how you did it. Thanks, Sherry
  3. re: matthew[ Go to top ]

Hi guys, did you ever get a helpful response to this question? I am struggling with this issue as well -James
  4. this helped me[ Go to top ]

Hey everyone. I was on a different forum and someone sent me a link to this video. It is from purolator, a canadian shipping company, but they have a really good video of how to integrate. Most importantly, unlike a lot of videos on the subject, this one is of super high quality. Easy to read and copy. check it out. http://www.contentfolder.com/purovideo/video_tut_1_uncut/ -James