struts book
  1. struts book (7 messages)

hello friend, I am a beginner. I need a struts book. could you please recommend a good struts book. How about this book "Struts Complete Reference 1.2" by holmes. have a nice day. Krishna prasad

Threaded Messages (7)

2. Re: Struts Book[ Go to top ]

There's "Jakarta Struts Live" available for free on TSS. Greetings, Michael.
  3. Re: struts book[ Go to top ]

You want to begin... in the past?
  4. don't understand[ Go to top ]

hello mr christopher, I don't understand your quote "you want to begin....in the past?". what do you mean by that?.
  5. I recommand[ Go to top ]

How is the >?
  6. how about these books.[ Go to top ]

Thank you friends, How about htese books. Professional Jakarta Struts by James Goodwill, Richard Hightower Mastering Jakarta Struts by James Goodwill are they as good as Struts In Action.
  7. Jakarta-Struts Live[ Go to top ]

hi, Anyone have "Jakarta-Struts Live" ebook having all the chapters?. it is quite a good book and i have a ebook containg 8 chapters. i am in need of those remaining chapters. if anyone has that please let me know or tell me where/how to get that. thanks in advance
  8. What he meant[ Go to top ]

I believe that chirstian meant that the struts framework it is condered by a lot of people as an old framework and it have some problems that other frameworks have already solved, but that is a lot of companies that still work with that framework, for example, mine still does.