EBM WebSourcing has announced the availability of PEtALS version 1.1
. PEtALS is an Open Source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) conforming to the JBI specifications (JSR-208
PEtALS allows users to implement a distributed SOA infrastructure for services access control, routing, transformation, orchestration. PEtALS has a strong focus on distribution, with a fully replicated service registry, and the coming centralized monitoring and administration tools.
PEtALS 1.1 release adds a lot of enhancements, and introduces a major evolution with the "Component Development Kit." This CDK allows developers to build 100% JBI compliant components. All PEtALS standard components now use the CDK.
As of PEtALS 1.1, EBM WebSourcing provides professional services and support to PEtALS users.
- Distributed NMR
- Fully distributed JNDI registry based on tribe
- Reliable inter node communication based on JMS
- Centralized monitoring and administration tool
JBI Component Development Kit
- Eases the creation of 100% JBI components
- Provides standard means for Component configuration
- Web Services by integration of Axis 2 and Jetty
- File Transfer with utilities for CSV files processing
- BPEL with the integration of ObjectWeb Orchestra
- POJO enables the integration of any POJO processing Messages Exchanges
- Xquare for JDBC data access and XPATH transformation
- Centralized monitoring and administration console
- An Eclipse plugin for the CDK is coming.