has been announced with over 100 new features, improvements and bug fixes in the libraries, the Console and the Configuration Builder.
This version features a completely redesigned and Unicode enabled graphical user interface for the Console and the Configuration Builder, adds many exciting major and minor productivity improvements to the Console, introduces support for enterprise-grade backlog queue management in the libraries, adds new library protocols, session tracking, log rotation and more.
The following list summarizes the new features and changes in SmartInspect 2.0. To view a complete list of improvements with detailed explanations of each new feature, please see our What’s New
- Full Unicode support in all libraries and in the Console
- Backlog queue management for improved I/O performance
- Watches Graph to track variable values and resources
- New memory and text log protocols
- New modern look and productivity improvements
- Session tracking for easier integration into complex applications
- Support for hourly, daily, weekly and monthly log rotation
- Many view improvements and new filters
- New log entry types and log methods
- Custom protocols and protocol actions
- Support for Windows Vista, .NET 3.0 and Java 1.6
- And much more
Visit the SmartInspect
website, view the screenshot tour
or directly download
the new version.
Message was edited by: firstname.lastname@example.org