Discussions

Performance and scalability: Shared infrastructure applications

1. Shared infrastructure applications (2 messages)

One of the first few questions an architect would pose when designing an application would be: what are the availability needs of the system? The answer would not only influence the overall architecture but would trickle all the way down to application design, choice of technologies and of course the physical deployment. Sharing infrastructure between applications helps to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership(TCO) of the individual applications. More on recommendations, challenges and pitfalls at: http://regumindtrail.wordpress.com/2007/03/06/shared-infrastructure-applications/
  2. Firstly you think by posting this article to tss you can drive up the volume of hits to your pathetic blog. Well, this has worked, based on the number of measles-like dots on your clustrmaps image. However, the content of that article is simply not coherent. It makes no sense. You are talking at multiple levels at one time diluting the very purpose of writing that article. I would advice all you readers not to visit this stupid link our friend has posted above for he will only rub his hands in glee watching his hits and possibly revenues from ads grow. One word of advice my friend: Shaddup!!
  3. John, You are entitled to your opinions on the contents of the post and not the individual per se. Anyway it doesnot matter as your dont own TSS by the way. Just noticed your comments on some other articles - talks volumes about yourself. The intention of directing people to my blog is to capture discussions in one place that I can go back to. Wordpress is a free site my friend and I dont get any ad revenues. The dots on Clustr map, have been there a long while as an indication of people coming to my blog for useful information on: SOA adoption, Java Swing and i18n for e.g.