Discussions

General J2EE: Load ResourceBundle located outside the ear

1. Load ResourceBundle located outside the ear (4 messages)

I need to load the ResourceBundle property files from outside the ear in a completely different location. I am calling these in my Jsp in relation to i18n. Please help!
  2. I need to load the ResourceBundle property files from outside the ear in a completely different location.
    Completely different?! You need to have the resource bundle in the classpath of the classloader loading your webapp (even WEB-INF/classes would do. BTW Diana, loved your song 'Lose yourself'
  3. Dear John, You need to have the resource bundle in the classpath of the classloader loading your webapp. I tried that nothing works in RAD and Websphere. Could you give me some more details. BTW I am not the original Diana Ross, though I can definitely sing better than her! Thanking You for your time.
  4. Hi again! I found the solution finally .. listing it here just incase some one else ever needs it. Added the classpath to the folder outside the ear to my "web.xml" --> extensions tab(additional classpath) Thanks John!!!
  5. "BTW I am not the original Diana Ross, though I can definitely sing better than her!" and your making a career as a java programmer instead of a world class singer LOL..