StatSVN is pleased to announce an update of the demo site.
StatSVN demo is designed to show StatSVN capabilities for some well-known open source projects. Some of those are rather large and required some serious initial computing power (first run is rather big if the project has a lot of history). The totals stats amount to a couple of GB...
At the moment, we have selected:
1. Subversion itself!
2. Spring Rich Client (java rich client library from Spring)
3. Hibernate 3 (java persistence)
4. Joda Time (cool java time library)
5. Log4J (Apache logging library for Java)
6. Ruby (yes, the language, in C!)
9. Felix (Apache OSGi implementation)
10. Ant (Apache Ant, had more than 500,000 revisions)
11. Mule (The World's most widely used open source ESB)
12. Synapse (Apache Synapse, Synapse is a mediation framework for Web Services)
13. QPid (Apache QPid, implementation of AMQP, Advanced Messaged Queuing Protocol)
14. QALab A great tool for keeping track of QA statistics over time.
15. PZFileReader Parsing of delimited strings or fixed-length strings.
16. ObjectLab Kit Date Calculators for Business and Finance.
17. JTreeMap Heat Map library.
18. AntLibs DotNet.
19. AntLibs HTTP.
20. AntLibs Manual for Eclipse.
21. AntLibs Subversion.
22. AntLibs Ant Unit.
23. XStream XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again.
24. JBoss AS No less! Do not try this at home, the first batch of statistics required 102,000 calls to the server... now it is fast!
25. JRuby JRuby is an 100% pure-Java implementation of the Ruby programming language!
26. ServiceMix The Apache ServiceMix project is an ESB and component suite based on the Java Business Interface (JBI) standard - JSR 208
27. Commons-Lang The Apache Commons Lang.
28. JDK7 The java JDK version 7! Checkout the very latest changes!
29. TestNG TestNG, the new testing framework!
30. Maven 1 The Apache Maven 1! (partial)
31. Maven 2 The Apache Maven 2! (partial)
32. Maven 2 Plugins The Apache Maven 2 Plugins!
33. Continuum The Apache Continuum project!
34. Pebble a Blog software!
If you would like us to add an open source project, please raise an issue on SF (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=164845&atid=833327
) and provide us with the following information:
1. Project Name
2. Project Home page
3. A one paragraph of html describing the project
4. URL to anonymous Subversion server for the trunk
5. List of tags, versions that should be identified.
6. A list of developers, loginId-RealName, URL to homepage, URL to photo and email (all optional)
We cannot guarantee inclusion but you never know...
As expected, this open source effort is supported by some ads, so, people... be kind and check out the ad links.. :-)