- Support for Retrospectives – capture and use information from iteration and release retrospectives
- Open Source Request Tool – self-serve submission of customer requests through the V1: Agile API
- Recent Changes List – view recent changes made and have instant access to details
VersionOne recently announced the latest release of V1: Agile Enterprise, the company’s integrated planning and management platform for Agile development. This release extends VersionOne’s Agile Management Platform by delivering open source integrations with 3rd-party tools Subversion and FitNesse. V1: Agile Enterprise now also extends the Agile team room across the enterprise through its next generation, interactive taskboard. Taking the traditional taskboard beyond the team room for dramatically improved distributed team collaboration, VersionOne’s new taskboard provides a single view of project progress and status changes. Other key 7.1 features include:
- Posted by: Paul Culling
- Posted on: April 24 2007 14:06 EDT
- too expensive for smbs and startups by Shailesh Mangal on April 25 2007 13:01 EDT
- Too Expensive? Try the free edition for SMBs and startups by Paul Culling on April 25 2007 13:11 EDT
Its hard to believe that companies still adopt such expensive pricing model. This is definitely not workable solution for SMBs and startups (one of the biggest adopters of agile).
Its hard to believe that companies still adopt such expensive pricing model. This is definitely not workable solution for SMBs and startups (one of the biggest adopters of agile).For teams of 5 there is a free edition called V1: Agile Community that is available as a download/local install. This is the same as the full enterprise edition but is limited to 5-users. To get full support and a hosted solution you can pay $995 per year. You can download it free at http://www.VersionOne.com/communityedition.asp.