I've just release XINS 2.0 beta 1.
XINS is an open-source Web Services technology, supporting SOAP, XML-RPC and REST. It consists mainly of an XML-based specification format and a Java-based implementation framework.
From its specifications, XINS can generate HTML, WSDL, client-side code, server-side code and test forms. Users do not require knowledge of any complex formats, such as XML Schema.
This 2.0 version adds (compared to 1.5.2):
- Support for JSON and JSON-RPC as protocol
- Import of WSDL (wsdl-to-api target)
- Import of XML Schema
- Better integration with the Spring framework
- Better support to write your Web Services in scripting languages
- _WSDL meta function
- More utility methods
* Home page: http://xins.sourceforge.net
* User guide: http://xins.sourceforge.net/docs
* Demo: http://xins.sourceforge.net/demo.html