Discussions

News: TheServerSide.com has a booth at JavaOne

1. TheServerSide.com has a booth at JavaOne (5 messages)

We'll be at JavaOne this year! Visit us at booth #305 and get a cool T-shirt. Meet the team behind TheServerSide.com: Joseph Ottinger (me! woo and all that), editor; Nitin Bharti, editorial director; and contributing editors Eugene Ciurana and Frank Cohen. Booth 305 will be located near the Java.net booth. We look forward to seeing you there! Keep an eye out for TSS' usual coverage of JavaOne for 2007.

Threaded Messages (5)

2. Great goodies ![ Go to top ]

Hey, cool ! Having spent 1200 $ for TSSJS this year, i'm happy to spend some more money to be able to get a TSS T-Shirt ! ;-)
  3. Re: Great goodies ![ Go to top ]

Hey, cool ! Having spent 1200 $ for TSSJS this year, i'm happy to spend some more money to be able to get a TSS T-Shirt !
    .. if you're into fun T-Shirts, then make sure you come by the Tangosol booth and ask for "the other T-Shirt" (i.e. not the tame, public one ;-) Peace, Cameron Purdy Tangosol Coherence: The Java Data Grid
  4. Awesome![ Go to top ]

I look forward to meeting you guys there. We (Hyperic) will be at CommunityOne, JavaOne, and the .orgZone in JavaOne. It will be a busy week :) -John Mark Community Manager
  5. Nitin???[ Go to top ]

Who in the world is Nitin??? I don't wanna see him. I wanna see Ottinger, Pepperdine, and it would be cool if Mr. Purdy were hanging around! Mica Cooper
  6. Re: Nitin???[ Go to top ]

Mica, But I'd love to see you at the show. :) For the 6 years or so that I've been involved with TSS, you could say that I've spent most of my time 'in the background': managing and maintaining our editorial calendar, overseeing ad operations and more recently, putting together our annual TSSJS conference. I try to take as much off Joe's plate so that he can continue to be the best darn Java News Editor in the industry. Feel free to swing by the booth. While I promise not to give you my autograph (I can give you a really cool T-shirt!), I'd love to get your feedback on the site and how we can improve our coverage. Regards, Nitin Bharti Editorial Director TheServerSide.com