Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: JSF + Spring / AOP

1. JSF + Spring / AOP (1 messages)

Hi, I have a problem when I try to run a web application where I use JSF with Springs AOP Here's my spring.xml: <!-- Bean Classes --> <!-- Advice classes --> <!-- Bean Config --> IBusinessLogic theTracingBeforeAdvisor <!-- Advisor pointcut defintion for before advice --> .* Theres a function in the businessLogik-class which is invoked when the user presses a commandButton in the faces file. In the foo function a System.out.println is invoked. The TracingBeforeAdvice implements the interface org.springframework.aop.MEthodBeforeAdvice which contains the method before(...). Here's also a System.out.println invokation. My problem is that the foo method is invoked but not the before method... I got the example from http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/07/14/springaop.html (I left out the AfterReturnAdvice) Does anybody has an idea on this...? Thanks in advance
  2. You may want to use "businesslogicbean.foo" instead of "beanTarget.foo" in JSF commandButton to make it working. Code: Anil.