- Support for Swing, SWT and Thinlet binding based on annotations and JavaBeans, allowing you to work with your object model without caring about the graphical API being used.
- Transparent remoting: switch from a local deployment to remote mode without changing a line of application code
- Transactional support and Hibernate integration
- Support for Java 1.4, 5 and 6
- Support for conditions, making it possible to control in a declarative way when a widget will be enabled, visible, reset or even when a form method should be called automatically
- Makes it easy to populate comboboxes, lists and tables and keeping track of/changing their selection
- Support for formatting, paging and validation
- Comprehensive documentation
General J2EE: genesis 3.0
After nearly 2 years and a half of development,genesis 3.0 has just been released. Why should you consider genesis for your desktop project?