eviware is happy to announce the beta1 version of soapUI 1.7.5, which features a large number of
community feature requests and improvements.
Major improvements in soapUI 1.7.5 are
* Extensive support for cloning/moving TestSteps/TestCases/TestSuites withing/between projects
* Workspace management
* Enhanced generation of TestSuites
* Enhanced generation of MockServices
* A new Response SLA Assertion (Contribution by Cory Lewis!)
* Possibility to reorder TestCases within a TestSuite
* Possibiliy to Disable/Enable TestSteps
* Improved "Update Definition" functionality
This release also has a number of exciting improvements for our Pro users;
* Initial reporting support for Functional Tests (TestCases/TestSuites)
* Script-library support for keeping common functionality in a central location available to all scripts in soapUI Pro
* Full drag-and-drop support for moving/cloning TestSuites/TestCase/TestSteps/Interfaces/etc.. both within and between projects
* Improved XPath Assertion dialog with a new wizard for selecting matching values
* Improved Outline Editor with a toolbar, a column displaying type-information, and general memory improvements
Of course a large number of bugs have been fixed, see http://www.soapui.org/new_and_noteworthy_175.html
for a more complete list, download links, etc.
As always we owe great thanks to our users for testing and giving us feedback on bug-fixes and improvements..