Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: How to ignore Exception 'Broken Pipe' ?

1. How to ignore Exception 'Broken Pipe' ? (4 messages)

Hi, I have the following problem: Exception 'Broken Pipe' Other question: I believe - This exception makes my application to lose REQUEST and SESSION ?!?! This can really ? I knew that I can ignore this exception! Anyone, how can I do? Long time behind,,,,, I made this ! But, I don't remember! Thankx.....
  2. Hahahahaahah!
  3. Christopher Stach II,,,, Why 'Hahahahaahah' ?
  4. Broken Pipe can be some causes: When it is inherited of SQLException, maybe it means can have a open connection or lose the connection when it trying to connect with Data Base. When it is inherited of SocketException, maybe it means can have a open connection or lose the connection when it trying to connect with another machine at network. Able to be a network problem when it happens the network peaks. Look if after that it has StackTrace saying that closing an object. Others exceptions that Broken Pipe inherits follow the same theory. But, how to ignore Exception 'Broken Pipe' of SocketException ? :)
  5. go to the doctor. :P i remember workign with weblogic , we built a spring/hibernate application and received that error every now and then...it does not mean it loses a "request and session".. though the exception is thrown, it doesn't effect the user...don't know how to fix it either..but its not that big of a deal..