Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: webLogic 8.1 how to 'refresh' deployment.

1. webLogic 8.1 how to 'refresh' deployment. (2 messages)

Hi all, i deploy my webapp using an EAR that contains a war and a EJB. I'm searching howto make my ear 'dynamicly' notice changes in jsp files and .class files. All the documentation i find for this only can be used if you deploy an exploded WAR so i'm trying to do the following: I want to deploy them separately because i need to deploy my war as a directory in order to be able to change .jsp files and see the changes without redeploying. Is this possible? Antoher question, is it possible to configure weblogic to notice changes in java.class files without redeploying?
  2. I´m using Eclipse 3.1 with J2EE perspective, i deploy my application as usual, when a change a action weblogic reflect it´s change, with jsp pages it doesn´t happen, maybe the new Eclipse 3.2 can solve that or another IDE like JDeveloper and NetBeans. Regards,
  3. I´m using Eclipse 3.1 with J2EE perspective, i deploy my application as usual, when a change a action weblogic reflect it´s change, with jsp pages it doesn´t happen, maybe the new Eclipse 3.2 can solve that or another IDE like JDeveloper and NetBeans. Regards,