Opensource (java) WebDAV server.

Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: Opensource (java) WebDAV server.

1. Opensource (java) WebDAV server. (2 messages)

All, Which is the good opensource java implementation of WebDAV server for App Servers? Is it Apache's Slide or something else? thanks, Uday.

Threaded Messages (2)

2. Milton[ Go to top ]

Please see milton. Its an open-source java webdav server protocol handler. Its not a full server in itself. Instead, you can use it to expose any existing data source (eg your CMS, hibernate pojos, etc) through webdav
  3. Did anyone try Milton[ Go to top ]

As I think I tried to download the Milton 1.4 api and tried to run a webapp based on the Sample Servlet application provided by Milton. I think we need to modify the codebase in order to make it work... Can anyone provide any example(other than provided by Milton) that works? Why I want to use a different example other that Milton- 1. It uses the same package name as the milton api.. 2. So the sample app calls certain api methods/fields that have a default access specifier...so those methods can be used in the class name containing same package name but for ur customized application it wont work... For Ex: In their sample TResource.java class, look the following code public void setProperties(PropPatchHandler.Fields fields) { PropPatchHandler.SetField f; for(Iterator i$ = fields.setFields.iterator(); i$.hasNext(); props.put(f.name, f.value)) f = (PropPatchHandler.SetField)i$.next(); PropPatchHandler.Field f1; for(Iterator i$ = fields.removeFields.iterator(); i$.hasNext(); props.remove(f1.name)) f1 = (PropPatchHandler.Field)i$.next(); } it calls fields.setFields and fields.removeFields, where as if u see the api code there is no access specifier for setFields and removeFields I will appreciate if anyone can help on this...