DBSight is a powerful tool for web developers to create scalable database full-text search in Lucene.
You can create a full-text database search service, return results as HTML/XML/JSON. It uses the Lucene directly in java, but can be easily used with Ruby, PHP, or any existing database web applications.
You can easily index, re-index, incremental-index. It's also highly scalable and easily customizable.
The best thing is, it's free and super easy. You can create a production-level search in 3 minutes.
By making database full-text search super easy to create or change, you can quickly add or change a full-text search according to your specific requirements.
Searching in application is actually complicated. DBSight makes database searching a detachable separate concern, greatly improves the flexibility and scalability. DBSight also does the "dirty" job to synchronize the database, incremental indexing, facet-search(categorized result counting), easy to change synonyms and stop word list, field-level and document-level ranking, multi-threaded searching, server clustering, etc.
New features includes:
* Added booleanOperator to dynamically change boolean logic operator AND or OR.
* Server wide free index size increased to 100GB.
* Exposing Filter class for customization.
* Added CommaSemicolonAnalyzer for Keywords type.
* Fix ignored min wildcard word length, introduced in 1.4.1.
* Use jQuery to view indexing log.