is a complete MathML
rendering solution. After being dormant for a while, the project has picked up development again and we are now able to provide a new major release.
JEuclid 3.0 consists of:
- An MathML viewer application
- Command line converters from MathML to other image formats, including JPEG, BMP, WBMP, GIF, SVG, EMF, PDF, PS, SWF
- An ant task for automated conversion
- Java display components for AWT and Swing
- A FO preprocessor application to support MathML in xsl-fo renderers
Two plugins are part of JEuclid:
- A XXE Plugin provides MathML support for XMLMind XML-Editor and is available through the XXE update site.A FOP plugin provides MathML support in FOP. It will be released shortly after the fop 0.94 release.
For more information, please see http://jeuclid.sf.net/
or ask at jeuclid-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net .
Is MathML relevant for you? How so?