Issue with XA transaction with Spring/Hibernate in JBoss Environ

Discussions

General J2EE: Issue with XA transaction with Spring/Hibernate in JBoss Environ

1. HI All, I am have some problems with XA transaction using Spring/Hibernate in JBoss. I have pasted the configurations I have used below. The problem I am facing is that the records of a table in one DB gets committed even if an exception is thrown when accessing the second DB. Transaction: java:/TransactionManager PROPAGATION_REQUIRED Logic class configuration Any help would be appreciated.
  2. SessionFactory Config[ Go to top ]

The sessionFactory setting for the above pbm is as follows classpath*:**/*.hbm.xml <!--prop key="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect</prop--> org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect true=1 false=0 false org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider true ./hibernate/ehcache.xml <!-- Would like to use this for centralized cache management, but haven't figured out how to do it yet. [WLW 05/13/06] --> <!-- <property name="configLocation"> <value>classpath:hibernate.cfg.xml</value> </property> -->