Aqua Data Studio free for Open Source Software Developers

Discussions

News: Aqua Data Studio free for Open Source Software Developers

1. In appreciation of the Open Source community and the great benefit they have provided to the world, AquaFold is announcing a new licensing policy which provides no-cost Aqua Data Studio licenses to developers of Open Source Software. Aqua Data Studio is a development environment for databases providing database query and administration tools, a suite of compare tools for databases, source control and filesystems, and a complete and integrated source control client for Subversion (SVN) and CVS. All qualified Open Source Software developers may apply for no-cost licenses by contacting me directly at nielsgron at aquafold dot com. Qualifications for OSSD licenses may be reviewed here ... http://www.aquafold.com/opensourcedeveloper-qual.html

Threaded Messages (1)

2. Wonderful![ Go to top ]

This is wonderful news. I used to use Aqua Data Studio for development on RIFE, but then they changed their licensing model a year ago or so. I've been quite frustrated to not be able to use it anymore. I mailed them after reading this thread and they promptly provided me with an open source license. Thanks a lot, AquaFold!