I am trying to collect and classify all resource types in Java and Java AS . And try to ssign them to Java EE components.
I have problem with the definition of resource type, what does it exactly mean? Are resource types in Java, pictures, files ?
Can anyone give some examples?
For application server I found some resource types:
1) Administrative resources (what is that for resource type? examples?)
2) Application resources
3) COM resources
4) EJB resources
5) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) resource
6) JDBC resources
7) Java Messaging Service(JMS) resource
8) Java Naming and Directory Interface(JNDI)
9) JMX resources
10) Server resources (what is that for resource type? examples?)
11) URL Resources
12) Web Service resource
13) Work context Resources
Are there anything else?
Would be nice if someone can bring light into the darkness.
Best regards, jan