Discussions

EJB design: J2EE, Swing, Weblogic, XML, Unix, Tibco, Sybase, C#. Securities

1. Hi Just wondering whether any of you would know of a developer based in Europe, or someone who can work in Europe with the following skill set shown below. I have a contract which is 6 Months for an Investment bank based in London, Rates £550 or £600 per day. If any when can help or point me in the right direction that would be great. Contact Details - david dot wheadon at 752solutions dot com Tel - 00 (0)207 936 9584 J2EE, Swing, Weblogic, XML, Unix, Tibco, Sybase, C#. Securities Lending / Collateral Trading, Stock Borrow / Lending
  2. Recently I had come across a nice site http://question2answer.googlepages.com Hope this helps. I am also a software professional looking for good Job opennings. Please let me know how to appear for one. Thanks.
  3. RECENTLY I WAS CONNED BY PROSOFT (www.qualityprosoft.com / prosoft dot service at gmail dot com) FOR WANTING TO HAVE "Prana Studio 5.0 Enterprise" FROM THEM. A RUSSIAN GUY CALLED Volodymyr Dynko FROM Poltava, Ukraine WHO RUNS PROSOFT ASKED ME TO PAY THE MONEY UPFRONT THROUGH Western Union, Wire transfer OR MONEYGRAM. SOMEHOW AFTER GETTING CONVINCED BY HIS EMAIL CONVERSATIONS I TRANSFERRED THE MONEY TO HIM BY MONEYGRAM (Transfer Reference Number: 73920188). MY LAST COMMENT: HE IS A POOR GUY OF UKRAINE AND WILL PROMISE AND DO ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET. SO I LEAVE UP TO YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU STEP AHEAD TO GET CONNED.