JSP Login page?

Discussions

EJB design: JSP Login page?

1. JSP Login page? (6 messages)

Hellow. I´m very new at jsp. I whanted to make a login page for users. I already have a form where users can fill in name, aftername, username and password into my datebase. What i whanted to is to build a login page where users who have there username and password goes in to a another page where is says: welcome: your name is Bla bla. please help me..

Threaded Messages (6)

2. Re: JSP Login page?[ Go to top ]

Hellow. I´m very new at jsp. I whanted to make a login page for users.
    I already have a form where users can fill in name, aftername, username and password into my datebase.

What i whanted to is to build a login page where users who have there username and password goes in to a another page where is says: welcome: your name is Bla bla.

please help me..
    index.jsp: Login Username:
    Password:
    welcome.jsp: Welcome welcome: your name is <%=username%>.
  3. Re: JSP Login page?[ Go to top ]

Iam sorry but this was not what i was lokking for. what i wanted to do is that those people who have a username and password in my database can logg in. If they dont have username or password they cant logg in..
  4. Re: JSP Login page?[ Go to top ]

enyone who can help me please??
  5. Re: JSP Login page?[ Go to top ]

Ok! First thing first, have you read about java beans? if yes then write jdbc code inside the javabean which will accept the username and password as input and validate against you database. If you have also read about servlets... then write the validation code inside the servlet and call that from jsp.
  6. Re: JSP Login page?[ Go to top ]

Well, I have read very little about both of them, but not that much. Is thiere eny good place where I can read about them??
  7. Re: JSP Login page?[ Go to top ]

read about j_security_check and its itegration with your server....