News: Apache ActiveMQ 5.0 released & Enterprise Integration Patterns
Apache ActiveMQ 5.0.0 has been released, which is packed with a ton of new features; I'm most happy about the awesome integrated support for Enterprise Integration Patterns via the Camel Integration. There's a bunch of other new features...
- Posted by: James Strachan
- Posted on: December 17 2007 11:12 EST
- Re: Apache ActiveMQ 5.0 released & Enterprise Integration Patter by James Strachan on December 17 2007 11:27 EST
- Please link to static pages by Ersin Er on December 17 2007 23:57 EST
- Re: Apache ActiveMQ 5.0 released & Enterprise Integration Patter by Roland Altenhoven on December 20 2007 01:19 EST
- ActiveMQ 4.1 to 5 by Alexey Ogarkov on December 20 2007 14:22 EST
Just spotted a bad link in that post, apologies!. The use of Enterprise Integration Patterns inside ActiveMQ's client or broker is documented here. James Iona Open Source Integration
A better link ;-) http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-500-release.html (Help Confluence!)
I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch where the Camel name came from.... :-) Paul
I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch where the Camel name came from.... :-)See Why the name Camel? FAQ entry :) James Iona Open Source Integration
Good work from the Apache ActiveMQ Team - as usual over a long time and many years. Thanks a lot! --- Roland SOA Competence Network
I have already moved to a newer version and my app works fine. Thanks a lot!